A ripe avocado lends its creamy texture to this decadent chocolate pudding–> but no one will ever guess the secret ingredient, thanks to the tart frozen cherries and rich chocolate!
Cherry Chocolate Avocado Pudding
1 ripe avocado, pitted
3/4 cup frozen cherries
2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
3 Tablespoons almond milk, or water
splash of vanilla extract
pinch of sea salt
12-15 drops liquid stevia (I prefer NuNaturals or KAL brands), or 1 T. maple syrup
*splash of pure almond extract (optional)
Throw all ingredients into a mini food processor and blend, occasionally scraping down the sides, until smooth and creamy!
Serve immediately, or chill in the fridge to enjoy later.
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted
- ¾ cup frozen cherries
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2-3 Tablespoons almond milk, or water
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- 12-15 drops liquid stevia (NuNaturals or KAL brand), or 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- (optional: ¼ teaspoon almond extract)
- Throw all ingredients into a mini food processor and blend, occasionally scraping down the sides, until smooth and creamy!
- Serve immediately, or store in the fridge for later.
As always, enjoy!