Especially a sugar-free milkshake that tastes like pie.
Key Lime Pie Milkshake
1/2 a ripe avocado
2 handfuls fresh spinach
Juice of 3 limes, about 6 Tablespoons
1 cup almond milk, or non-dairy milk of choice
Vanilla Liquid stevia, to taste
2 handfuls of ice
- ½ a ripe avocado
- 2 handfuls fresh spinach
- Juice of 3 limes, about 6 Tablespoons
- 1 cup almond milk, or non-dairy milk of choice
- Vanilla Liquid stevia, to taste
- 2 handfuls of ice
- Add all the ingredients into a blender, and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Adjust sweetness to taste, then serve immediately.
The tartness from the limes makes this shake a refreshing, post-workout snack. I’ve had one almost every day this week!
Organic limes have been abundant at our local Trader Joe’s lately, so I have a feeling a lot more of these milkshakes are in my future, too.