It’s almost Friday… so how about playing a game?
Liz Ashlee “tagged” me in this game that’s been circulating around the blogosphere lately, so I thought it might be a fun change–> at least, more fun than posting about the salads we had last night for dinner, don’t you think? 😉
11 Random Things About Myself
1. I’m newly obsessed with Downton Abbey. Austin and I watched the entire first season on Netflix Streaming a couple weeks ago, and now we’ve both got the soundtrack playing on repeat throughout the day. Sunday nights can’t come fast enough each week.
3. Tangled is my new favorite Disney movie. I have it saved on our DVR, so I can play it anytime I’m bored.
4. I like to watch the Dr. Oz Show when I’m running on my treadmill, even though I disagree with him a lot.
5. I had never even visited Los Angeles before driving across the country to move here. Eeek.
6. I was so sad when my local Whole Foods stopped carrying my favorite raw goat feta… until I found it again yesterday!
7. Even though I’ve had my job for almost 6 years, I still get excited when I see one of my cards in the store.
So far, I don’t regret the decision. I actually LOVE my new foundation!
9. But I still use Bobbi Brown eyeliner. It’s the best one I’ve ever tried.
11. I used to hate fresh ginger, but now I’m obsessed with it.
11 Questions I Had To Answer:
1. Who are your fitness role models? Hmm… not sure I would consider myself to have true “fitness” role models, but I have always looked to Jennifer Aniston and Kelly Ripa for workout ideas. Thanks to Kelly Ripa, I discovered Physique 57!
2. Do you prefer cooking at home or eating at a restaurant? Cooking at home, of course! I actually think the food I make at home tastes better than most restaurant meals, anyway.
3. Favorite quote or words you live by? “Do something that scares you everyday.” There’s no better feeling than conquering a fear! My most recent accomplishment was driving a rental car around New Jersey and New York City– which was terrifying! But, I was so proud of myself when it was all over.
4. Favorite running shoes? Brooks! I usually buy whichever Brooks shoes are on clearance at my local running store.
5. Which do you prefer, strength training or cardio? Favorite workout routine? I prefer cardio, because I can zone-out while doing it in front of the TV (using my Gymboss to keep me accountable), but I also love my Physique 57 DVDs for strength.
6. Music that makes you move? Florence + the Machine & Jay-Z
7. Favorite indulgent food that you would eat everyday if nutritious facts didn’t matter? Pizza!!! And cookies. In the same sitting.
8. What are you are grateful for? Everything! I feel so lucky to have my family, my friends, my job, my health… seriously, everything.
9. Biggest pet peeve? How do you deal with it? Trash left in the sink– it drives me CRAZY. Austin will purposefully leave a muffin wrapper or paper towel in the sink, because he thinks it’s funny to see me get mad. Then I give him an evil-glare, and he immediately removes it.
10. How do you get rid of the grumps or a negative story in your head? Talking to a good friend, taking a nap, or a hot shower. Those things make me instantly feel better.
11. Greatest piece of advice for living a healthy lifestyle? Don’t go to extremes–> having learned from personal experience, a consistent lifestyle (even if it’s not perfect!) is much healthier than an all-or-nothing lifestyle.
11 People I Tag (no pressure, though!)
Rande @ The Vegetable Centric Kitchen
Kris @ I Heart Wellness
Natalie @ The Art Of Clean Living
Ana @ Brave Lil’ Juicer
Angela @ Eat, Spin, Run, Repeat
Marelena @ Health Through Indulgence
Amber Shea @ Almost Vegan
Kristen @ Kristen’s Raw
Rules For Play:
1. Post 11 Random Things About Yourself
2. Answer these 11 Random Questions:
- What’s the meal you eat most often?
- What’s your favorite movie of all time?
- What made you want to start a blog?
- Do you have any pets?
- What’s your favorite workout?
- Name one thing on your “bucket list.”
- Name one “weird” thing that you do.
- Your favorite city/place to visit?
- Anywhere you still dream of visiting?
- Best purchase you’ve ever made?
- What’s the one thing you would change in the world, if you could?
3. Tag 11 people to play, and post 11 new questions for them to answer!
Whew! Now, it’s your turn. 😀
Reader Feedback: What’s one random thing about YOU?