Father’s Day is right around the corner!
In case you’d like to give something special to the dads in your life, I thought I’d share some gift ideas today–> because I don’t know about you, but I can always use some extra help in that department.
Is it just me, or are men more challenging to shop for?
9 Father’s Day Gift Ideas
1. Chemex Drip Coffee Carafe. Not only does this glass coffee maker produce a tasty cup of coffee, it’s also BPA-free and looks great on your counter.
2. Contigo Travel Coffee Mug. This is hands-down the best travel mug I’ve ever used–> for coffee, or otherwise.
3. Kyocera Ceramic Knife. The BEST knife in the world. Seriously.
4. Glass Straws. Now, I’ll admit… when I gave my dad these straws last year, he looked at me like I was crazy. Why in the world would he want a set of glass straws?
Fast-forward to this year, and he’s ordered two more sets.
5. Biodynamic Wine. The biodynamic approach takes into account the vineyard as an ecological whole, as in how the soil, season and overall environment work interdependently to create the final product.
For a list of biodynamic wines, check out these recommendations.
6. Rawtella. Because who doesn’t love the taste of Nutella?
7. Hail Merry’s Seasoned Pecans. Loaded with fiber and protein, these raw spiced pecans make a delicious, heart-healthy snack for the men in your life.
8. Of course, nothing beats a homemade treat for dad!
Some quick & easy favorites include:
Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies.
(Because calling them Paleo makes them sound “manly.”)
9. The tried-and-true favorite? A hand-written card. Because it’s definitely the thought that counts!
(You’d think this would be a given for me, considering I illustrate them for a living… but I’m terrible at sending cards.)
Reader Feedback: Are you doing anything special for Father’s Day? Any more gift or craft ideas to share?