1. I was really excited to share a new chocolate recipe this week.
This is why experimenting with individual-sized desserts is a good idea… less to throw away later, when it turns out to be a disaster.
2. Luckily, I still managed to get my chocolate fix.
A mental “trick,” if you will.
The second bar is there for back-up, in case it doesn’t work out.
3. My brother gave me this brilliant idea.
Oh right, because it sounds crazy.
But, it actually worked. The eggplant didn’t get too crispy, but it was nicely cooked after a couple rounds in the toaster! Perfect for eggplant pizzas!
4. My weeknight dinners just got easier.
This past weekend, I made a big batch of cauliflower rice and stored it as individual-portions in the freezer. It’s such a time-saver!
5. For those of you who can’t make it to a Physique 57 class, this DVD is the next best thing.
After attending classes at the Beverly Hills studio this weekend, I’m happy to report that this Advanced 57 Minute DVD is nearly identical to the class I took on Sunday!
So, if you’re looking for a good challenge, look no further.
But don’t come whining to me when you can barely walk tomorrow.
Reader Feedback: What are you up to this week? Any fun workouts or kitchen experiments to share?