1. I recently learned that you can make your own almond flour, simply using a coffee grinder!
Yep, that’s a $20 coffee grinder.
The almond flour it produces is nearly as smooth as the flour made using my Vitamix. The coffee grinder can only handle a 1/2 cup of almonds at a time, but it grinds them into flour in seconds!
2. Of course, the Vitamix still comes in handy if you ruin your husband’s dinner.
Smoothies are an awesome back-up plan when an experimental dinner goes terribly, terribly wrong.
Smoothies, and these cookies, fix everything.
3. Ever since our recent trip to New York, I’ve been hooked on raw aloe juice shots.
It’s a good thing they sell it by the bottle! I’ve been taking a shot or two each day, and feel more hydrated already. It doesn’t taste great, which is why I prefer the shot-method… at least it’s over quickly that way.
You can read more about the benefits of raw aloe here.
4. I’ve found myself without a reusable bag on too many occasions this week.
I’m hoping this new bag will remedy that situation. It curls up into a little ball, to fit easily into your purse at all times!
5. I love it when YOU all share recipes with me!
While visiting my favorite spa this weekend, one of my friends there told me about her adaptation of Paleo Pancakes–> and I made them the very next day! This nutrient-dense version was a total hit for Sunday brunch. Plus, they kept us satisfied for hours!
I’ll be sure to share this new variation soon.
Reader Feedback: What are you up to this week? Any fun experiments in the kitchen you want to share?