Surprise!

We ended up having quite a Labor Day weekend.

SONY DSCOur healthy little guy decided to arrive 3 weeks early, and we couldn’t be happier to meet him!

I plan on sharing my birth story in the future, and have a number of tasty recipes lined up for the next 6 weeks, but please excuse my absence while I go smother him with love…

Hi, I’m Megan. A former fast food junkie turned certified nutritionist consultant, trying to make healthy living as easy as possible. I believe in eating delicious whole foods on a regular basis to help naturally support the body’s detox organsβ€” no juice fasting required. (Unless you want to!) If you make one of my healthy recipes, tag @detoxinista on Instagram or Facebook so I can see!

118 thoughts on “Surprise!

1. Jeff G

Indeed – congratulations. I love your blog and website and give you so much credit in helping me really make positive changes to my nutrition and health. Take your time and enjoy your little baby!!

2. Jen

So wonderful! Congrats!

Enjoy, and take some time to be with your little guy (and to recover a bit).

Blessings and good health to you and your family…

3. Heather

Congratulations! I hope you’d had a chance to whip up some of those yummy freezer recipes you posted a few days ago. Enjoy every moment with your little bundle of joy! πŸ™‚

4. Janice

Congratulations! What an adorable photo. I love your website and feel like I’ve gotten to know you after the last few months of following your blog. So happy to hear about your new arrival! All the best to you and your family!

5. Yoona

I wish you and your family all the best! Thank you for all the joy you have brought to my husband and I through your recipes!

6. Patricia

Congratulations Megan!! So happy for you on your bundle of love!! Thinking of you. Time is going to fly by so fast, so enjoy every moment that you can. most of all take lots of pictures and journal everything. he will definitely appreciate that you did this for him. πŸ™‚ So very happy for you!!

7. Denise

Congratulations! I love how you ended that post “smother with him with live.” That’s what I feel like everyday with mine and they are 1 and 2. I had my daughter 3 weeks early too.

8. Lyzz Kirk

Awe, congrats! It was fun having a virtual pregnancy buddy that was due so close to me… My little guy seems to be quite comfy so far where he is, I’m guessing he’ll come “late”. Can’t wait to hear your story, but enjoy your time bonding!

9. Alexis

Wow! Congrats I started following you just a few weeks ago and I love it here! Thank you so much for all of the information and congrats on your sweet lil bundle of joy!