Preorder BONUS!

**UPDATE: For those of you who missed submitting your receipts the preorder deadline, you can now purchase this bonus recipe bundle here. I hope you enjoy the new recipes!

As you may know, my cookbook is coming out very soon, and in addition to the easy whole food recipes, meal plan, shopping list, entertaining menus, and healthy eating guide that it includes, I want to thank you all for preordering with an extra bonus gift.

detoxinista-bonus

This bonus e-book features seven exclusive recipes that can’t be found anywhere else– not in the cookbook or here on the blog. They are some of my favorite recipes yet, including my addictive Chocolate Superfood Shake. (I drink this shake almost every day!)

bonus-recipes

The bonus recipes include:

Chocolate Superfood Shake
Vegan Tikka Masala
Baked Chickpea Falafel
Brussels Sprouts Salad
Mushroom Stroganoff
Creamy Scalloped Potatoes
Spicy Tomato Cream Sauce

Note: All of these recipes are vegan, so they are naturally egg-free and dairy-free, and most of them are nut-free and Paleo-friendly as well!

86 thoughts on “Preorder BONUS!

1. Missyjo

Thank you for all you do Megan! I started out at 200 lbs when I found your site….ugh! I’ve only lost 20 lbs so far and lots more to go, but not sure how I would have ever known how to eat this way without you! I feel better, my skin is getting clearer, my joints don’t feel as bad……just feeling like a whole new person. Thanks for the gift and can’t wait for my book! Can’t wait to make that chocolate shake every morning. So far the vanillacado shake is what I have everyday. Thanks again! You are so awesome!

That’s so great to hear! Congrats on your success so far, and I hope you continue to enjoy the recipes– especially the new chocolate shake! 🙂

2. Donna Weis

Hi Megan,

I was unable to access my free gifts for preordering your book. I can’t wait to receive it but I was looking forward to the bonuses. Could you email me the links?

Hi Donna! Forward me a copy of your preorder receipt to [email protected] and I’ll see what I can do!

2. Heidi

Of course you would do something wonderful like this! Thank you!! You are inspiring on so many levels! Such a class act.

3. Erin L

Hi! I preordered on iBooks- there isn’t a transaction # or order # until I receive the book on June 2… What should I do!? I really want to get the bonus pack.
    Thanks for your help,
    Erin

1. Stephanie

I also pre ordered off IBook and do not have a transaction number 🙁 but would really love the pre order bonus

1. Maria Andersen

Same goes for me. I really want the bonus pack, but there’s no transaction number 🙁 you are so inspiring!!

4. Ivana

Thanks for the wonderful present, it makes waiting for your book even more delightful.
    Can’t wait to try your death by chocolate shake 😀

5. Tamara Yoshikawa

Hi Megan, I just pre-ordered using my iPad, but when I tried to download the PDF I just got a blank screen. I know I’ve had trouble looking at PDFs before on the iPad, just forgot when I was doing the ordering to order from my laptop. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Yes, it should be available in the UK, too! Check out BookDepository.com for ordering– they ship worldwide for free!

6. Jana

Thank you so much, Megan! I had the chocolate shake two days in a row for breakfast now, and just prepared one for tomorrow morning again (it is waiting unblended in the fridge). It’s really delicious and a great first breakfast for my 36 weeks pregnant stomach. Can’t wait to try all the other recipes too and finally read your cookbook. You are a big inspiration and motivation for me, thank you!

I’m so glad you’re enjoying the shake, and I hope you’ll enjoy the recipes in the cookbook just as much! Congrats on your pregnancy!

7. Jolene

I adore your blog!! I’ve been trying to eat Paleo for about a year now and while I got the main part of the meal down pat, I just needed that small bit of sweet at the end. Thanks so much for all your hard work and effort!! It’s really helped me out a lot!

Thanks for the kind words, and I’m glad you’ve been enjoying the recipes so far!

8. Alia Vo

Hi Megan,

Thanks for the wonderful recipes in your Bonus Bundle; I made your Chocolate Super Shake this morning without the hemp hearts …. Delicious! Can’t wait to try some other recipes! xx

9. Denise

hopefully I typed my email address correctly this time
    I love the brussel sprout slaw and the shake!

Thank you for the gifts!

10. Heidi

Hi Megan! I can’t seem to find the email of the recipes in my inbox. What sender name should I be looking for? Could I have entered the wrong order number perhaps?

Hi Heidi! The recipes aren’t emailed to you– you click on a link to download them on the “thank you” page that appears after you enter your contact info and order number. Since you didn’t download the PDF, your order number should still work– just fill out the form and try again! And make sure to jot down the info for the Physique 57 workouts from that page, so you don’t miss out on those!

11. Ellen

Hi Megan! My MIL preordered your book for my birthday, but cannot find a transaction number in her records. Any alternatives to getting the recipes? Thanks!

Hi Ellen! If she can provide some sort of proof of purchase, you can email it to me at [email protected].

12. Alyssa

I’m loving the chocolate shake!! I’ve had it everyday this week…can’t wait to try some of the other recipes and to get the cookbook! Thank you Megan!

13. Christine

Megan, the tomato cream sauce is out of this world! No body would ever guess that there is no butter or heavy cream in the recipe.

I’m so glad you’re enjoying it! It’s one of my favorite recipes, too. 🙂

14. jolene

Hi Megan. So excited to receive your book! I have been waiting for this moment for a long time, as I love your recipes! I received the bonus recipes but not the Physique 57 workouts–can you assist?

15. AbiKale

I downloaded my copy and made the mushroom stroganoff this week. Except that the onion I used was a little too overpowering, it was fantastic and so easy. Thank you!!

16. Lisa

I made the tikka masala tonight and it was wonderful! Even my four-year-old son finished his plate! Thanks for the great recipes! 🙂

17. Margalit

I also pre ordered off IBook and do not have a transaction number until June 2nd but would really love the pre order bonus

Send me a screenshot of your “preorder” status to [email protected]

18. Katy Banagan

Wow, I just stumbled upon your site today. It’s amazing!!! I already pre-ordered your book and can’t wait to receive it. I was diagnosed 2 weeks ago with a ton of food allergies and I can actually eat the majority of the foods in your recipes. Hallelujah! I’ve been really struggling to come up with new meals to make my family, that I can eat too. Thank you so much!!! Can’t wait for your book!

Glad you found me, Katy! Hope you enjoy the new recipes, and thanks for your support!

19. Masha

Hi Megan, I just preordered my book yesterday, I would like to get bonus recipes. I email you yesterday with a proof of purchase but did not hear back yet. Looking forward to your message.

20. Virginia

Megan,

I downloaded my pre-order bonus and been making the chocolate superfood shake everyday. I am so addicted to it. I can’t wait to try the rest and to get the cookbook in the mail!

Thank you!

21. Pingback: Strawberry Lime Sorbet from Everyday Detox | Choosing Raw – vegan and raw recipes

22. Annette Rodriguez

I love everything you make! I’ve never had a bad experience. So excited to see a book filled with all of your recipes. So excited! I’ve been following your page for 3 years and I just love everything you have available. Especially for kids. This is the kind of food I want to feed my children when I start a family. Love ya!

23. Pingback: Strawberry Lime Sorbet from Everyday Detox - Singapore Topics

24. Bonita

I am going to pre-order your book through my little book shop. It looks great and if Angela Lidden recommends it, it must be!

25. Pingback: Everyday Detox with ... Sorbet - Books for Better Living

26. Lilia Lozano

Hello Megan, I preordered my Everyday Detox iBooks version, but is not a transaction # or order # until I receive the book on June 2 (tomorrow)… What should I do!? I really want to get the bonus pack.

Lilia
    I love everything you make!
    Congratulations!

Hi Lilia! Send me a screen shot of your “preorder” status to [email protected] and I can help you from there. Thanks!

27. Monique Lamberty-Hills

I received the bonus recipes but not the Physique 57 workouts–can you kelp me please?

Ps; I’m so glad I ‘found’ you!

1. Monique Lamberty-Hills

Ooooops…. it’s the recipes I ‘want’… not necessarily the Physique 57 workouts..being disabled (spinal stenosis)…yes it’s the recipes I would like, thank you!

Sorry, I thought your comment said you already had the recipes. You can download the e-book with the bonus recipes after filling out the form above with the order # listed on your receipt– the download link will appear after you enter a valid order number.

1. Monique Lamberty-Hills

Megan, no matter what I try/click I can not download any of the free recipes!
          I’ll get the book soon…I’ll be satisfied and happy!

Weird! Email me a copy of your receipt to [email protected] and I’ll see if I can help you out.

28. Carina

Hi Megan,

I just pre-ordered your new book on Amazon, do I qualify to get the two free gifts, as well?

Looking forward to getting some relief through eating properly!

Thanks!

Carina

29. VIlde Seljeseth Aase

Hey, I preordered the book on Saturday on iBooks, but I can not find the transaction number!!! god I´m always late when asking for help. will it show when I preordered it on iBooks, if i find the order number? and is it too late now to get the bonus package if I find it? (since it is the 2nd today).

Take a screenshot of your order status on iBooks and email it to me at [email protected] — thanks!

30. Laura Harshbarger

I emailed your publicity email address. I entered information and see the physique 57 web address and code but I do not see the pdf. It is possible my computer blocked it, I am not really sure.

Hi Laura! It sounds like you just missed the text to click on to download the PDF– it’s right below the text about the Physique 57 workouts. You can just use the same transaction number to reach that page again, since you didn’t download it the first time!

31. Mary

I cannot access the link to the work outs. When I type it, it says “page not found” Please assist.

32. Marilyn

Hi Megan received my book yesterday and have already made a couple of things from the book.
    I love this book and really enjoy your blog. I ordered my book from Amazon in March I emailed my order number
    last month and I was just wondering when I will be receiving my pre-order bonus receipes.

33. Sarah

Hi I ordered your book back in January! I love it! When I tried to get the pre-order gifts but I used my phone to access it. I thought there would be an email sent to me. I finally got a moment on my computer today and I can’t access it. Is there anyway to access again? Thanks so much!

Send a copy of your receipt to [email protected]

34. Patti Anderson

Will you ever be sharing these recipes online or anywhere else? I bought my book after the preorder promotion and now I’m so sad not to know these recipes. Last night I made your Brussels sprouts, salmon, and the honey Dijon dressing OMG to die for!!! I hope you will share these recipes with us as well! I wish I would have known about your book earlier!

I’m so glad to hear you’re enjoying the recipes in the cookbook! I don’t think I’ll be offering these recipes for free anytime soon, since that wouldn’t be fair to the others who preordered the book, but these are too good to keep to myself forever. I’ll either offer this e-book for sale at some point or include them in a future program.

35. Pingback: Quinoa + Mushroom Burger Recipe & Detoxinista Cookbook Giveaway! | TATA HARPER SKINCARE BLOG

Forward a copy of your receipt to [email protected].

36. Joyce Bjork

I recently purchased your book before the deadline and don’t know how to find the bonus buy e-book. I would love the superfood shake. Would you please tell me how I can find that? Thank you! Congrats on your first TV appearance.

37. Paul

Hey Megan, just found your site and got so excited that I went on and bought the book right away. Are these bonus recipes included in the book, I can’t seem to find them? Would it be possible to get a copy even though the pre-order bonus is no longer on? Thank you so much!

Thanks for your support; I hope you love the new cookbook! The bonus recipes are available for purchase using the link at the bottom of this post. I didn’t want the people who pre-ordered the book at the higher price to feel like they got a bad deal, so the small price of the bonus recipes helps balance that out now that my cookbook is available at a discount.

38. Carolina Rivera

hi Megan! I purchased this book back when it first came out (on pre-order) Dec ’14, but I didn’t get an email with the bonus recipes that I think was supposed to come with it? Do you know where I would’ve received them?

39. Anne

Hi! I bought the digital version of your book… A while back. Was i eligible for this extra recipe bundle? If so how do i get it? Or do i have to buy it? Thank you!

Forward a copy of your preorder receipt to [email protected]!

40. Lorie Baker

Just recently started reading this blog. At 66 I feel like maybe I can finally, gradually change to a much better way of eating. Its a year since the pre-order for your book with the bonus recipes (chocolate shake especially!) Maybe I missed it but is there a way to order/purchase the bouns recipes now? I am so impressed with your simple, easy to understand recipes using mostly “normal” ingredients that I have purchased your book recently but not through your website – darn! Looking forward to pre-ordering your next book from you.
    So is there a way to get the bonus recipes? Thank you Megan for caring enough about other people to share all your wonderful ideas to help us be healthier and satisfied with what we eat.

41. Maria

Hi there,

My husband preordered the book for me for Xmas and didn’t know he had to submit the receipts for the bonus, nothing said to do it on his receipt.

Are we still eligible?

Thank you!

1. Maria

Hi there,

Sorry yes, for the new book. Didn’t realize I was posting on such an old post hehe. We figured it out and got the bonus! Excited for the bonus and new book! I love the other one 🙂