Christmas is just two weeks away, and I’m suddenly feeling pretty behind in the gift department. With the new baby, we won’t be traveling home for the holidays this year, so we’re relying on online ordering for our last-minute shopping and shipping needs.
In case you’re in a similar situation, I thought I’d share my favorite healthy gift ideas–> perfect for all of your loved ones!
1. Glass Straws. I’ve given these glass straws to everyone I know! Not only are they pretty and reusable, they also come with a lifetime guarantee– so you’ll never have to pay to replace one if they break. (Don’t worry, it’s pretty difficult to break them!) My family uses these every single day! – Set of 4 with brush, $34.20 from Amazon
2. Paderno Spiral Slicer. This handy gadget is the quickest and easiest way I know of to create healthy, grain-free noodles out of vegetables. It comes with three blade attachments, creating spaghetti noodles, angel hair noodles or ribbon-like noodles in just a matter of minutes! –$29.75 from Amazon
3. Fitbit. I love this little pedometer. It encourages me to walk more often, and comes with access to the online Fitbit community where you can connect with your friends and motivate each other to keep moving! –$49.95 from Amazon
4. Sophie & Maddie Essence Perfume. I rarely wear perfume, but when I do, I love this all-natural scent from Sophie & Maddie. The only two ingredients are jojoba oil and their USDA certified organic blend of fragrance oils. It comes as a roll-on for quick application and easy traveling. –$50 from Sophie & Maddie
5. Physique 57 DVD set. This has been my go-to at home workout for the past 4 years, and I’m still not sick of it! Perfect for any fitness enthusiast, these workouts are low-impact and ultra effective. I was even able to complete throughout my pregnancy– right up until the day my water broke! –$24.95 and up from Physique 57
6. Miracle Blanket. This is the ultimate gift of sleep for new parents. The first time I swaddled my 8-week-old son in this blanket he slept for 5 hours straight! It truly does feel like a miracle, and it’s the best swaddle blanket I’ve tried to date. –$31.99 from Amazon
7. Kyocera Ceramic Knife. This is by far my favorite and most-used knife in my kitchen. It slices through tomatoes and other veggies like butter! And thanks to the ceramic surface, it never gets dull and never needs to be sharpened. Worth every penny! –$59.95 from Amazon
8. RMS Beauty. This is my very favorite line of all-natural makeup, made from the highest quality food-grade ingredients and packaged in recyclable glass! My current fave is their lip2cheek in the color Promise. –$36 from RMS Beauty
9. Bodum Glass French Press. This is perfect for the coffee or tea lover in your life. I love brewing loose tea leaves for an individual cup of tea without the need for tea bags, or for brewing a single cup of coffee. –$25.49 from Amazon
11. Compact Reusable Shopping Bag. I carry this bag with me everywhere– it’s perfect for any shopping trip! Plastic bags have been banned in Los Angeles county, so reusable bags are a MUST around here. This one shrinks down to fit in the palm of your hand and easily clips to any purse or bag. –$7.80 from Amazon
12. Black & Decker Mini Food Chopper. I’ve owned this mini chopper since I was in college, and it’s still going strong! It’s my favorite kitchen gadget for making smaller dishes, like a batch of zucchini hummus or chocolate pudding. –$17.99 from Amazon
Of course, if DIY gifts are your thing, you could always put a cute chalkboard label on a glass jar of coconut oil for an all-natural moisturizer and facial cleanser, or make a batch of grain-free Ginger cookies to share!
Reader Feedback: Any other healthy gift ideas? Please share in the comments below!