Thanksgiving is over, which means holiday shopping season has arrived!
I’ll be avoiding the Black Friday madness today, but thought I’d share some of my favorite gifts ideas below. I’ve tried to include something for everyone!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Camelbak Glass Water Bottle. We all know the importance of drinking water, and these glass water bottles help you tote it around with you everywhere, without the use of harmful plastics. I love that you don’t have to tip this bottle back to drink from it– making it perfect for road trips or late-night nursing sessions.
2. Paderno Spiral Slicer. This unique slicer is a great way to introduce your friends and family to the world of vegetable-based noodles. You could attach an easy recipe for sweet potato or zucchini noodles, too!
3. Glass Straws. I’ve given these straws to everyone in my family– they’re always a hit! There’s something about using a glass straw that makes any drink taste better, and as a bonus, you’re reducing waste at the same time.
4. Joco Glass Coffee Cup. I prefer glass for my beverage containers, as it doesn’t add a metallic taste to my drinks the way stainless steel sometimes can. These glass cups look perfect for enjoying a warm cup of tea or coffee.
5. Healthy Cookbooks:
- The Oh She Glows Cookbook. A go-to resource for those looking to add more plant-based and vegan recipes to their repertoire. Angela’s recipes are always delicious and crowd-pleasing!
- The Blender Girl. Loaded with gluten-free and vegan recipes that can be whipped together in no time with a blender, including smoothies, soups, dips, sauces, and desserts!
- Choosing Raw. Gena’s book is loaded with healthy eating tips and plant-based recipes that will make adding raw foods to your diet easy and enjoyable, without any diet dogma.
- Raw Food Detox Diet. This book changed my outlook on healthy living, and it’s still my first recommendation for anyone who wants a good place to start for embarking on a healthier diet.
6. Tata Harper Skincare Products. I was introduced to Tata Harper’s 100% natural and non-toxic skincare line this year and am already loving their products. I especially love that they are scented with essential oils, so I can smell good, without the use of chemicals or artificial fragrances.
7. RMS Beauty Products. I’ve been using this brand of all-natural cosmetics for the last few years, and I love them! Made with a coconut oil base, the Lip 2 Cheek color and Living Luminizer have become favorites in my non-toxic makeup bag.
8. Morrocco Method. These haircare and skincare products are about as natural as it gets, with an earthy scent and texture. Perfect for those looking for a hair “detox.”
9. Ballet Beautiful. I discovered Ballet Beautiful workouts this year and now I’m hooked! Perfect for all fitness levels, as it’s low-impact and broken into 15-minute segments for a quick (but challenging!) workout anytime.
10. FitBit. I love this little pedometer. It syncs automatically to your computer or smartphone, tracking your movement throughout the day, and you can even keep up with your friends in their interactive community!
11. Blanket On The Go. I received this blanket as a shower gift, and I use it daily on our chilly morning stroller walks. I love how it snaps securely to our stroller, so my son can’t kick it off. Perfect for moms who want to stay active! (It also makes an easy nursing cover.)
12. Squeasy Snacker Reusable Bottle. This bottle is perfect for parents who want to give their kids smoothies on the go. My son uses this “squeasy” bottle daily– it’s my guaranteed way of sneaking plenty of healthy foods into his diet.
If you’d prefer a homemade approach, here are a few of my favorite DIY gift ideas:
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and happy holiday shopping!
Reader Feedback: Any more gift ideas you’d like to share? Feel free to share them in the comments below!