Today I’ve joined Fab to share some of my favorite kitchen finds for Fall. Fab is a design-curated shop, which features unique, quality design products that are modern, colorful and quirky. With their smile guarantee, all orders over $49 ship free, all returns are free, and they offer a 14-day price match guarantee if you find a better price anywhere else.
Below you’ll find my favorite picks, which are both fun and practical!
1. Giara Lidded Bottle, Orange 2 Pack. I love using glass bottles to store beverages, like my homemade almond milk or infused water. This bright orange color would be extra festive for Fall.
2. 3-Part Bamboo Entertainment Set. This adorable ceramic and bamboo set would be perfect for entertaining around football season and the holidays. Fill them with zucchini hummus, walnut pesto and dairy-free queso for a delicious trio of dips.
3. Herb Mill. This handy mill grinds and dispenses fresh herbs with a simple twist!
4. Glass Bowl Set. These 5 stacking bowls with lids are perfect for storing and reheating leftovers, at a great price.
5. 3-Piece Skillet Set. Cast iron is one of my favorite affordable cooking surfaces, and I love the variety of sizes in this set.
6. Lunchbots Trio. This stainless steel container is a non-toxic alternative to plastic, and is perfect for packing lunch or a weekend picnic.
7. Emile Henry Red Square Baking Dish. I love Emile Henry products, and this baking dish would be great for preparing a pan of grain-free pumpkin bars.
8. Cuppow Lids. Turn your favorite glass mason jars into travel cups!
9. Stoneware Berry Bowls, Set of 4. These bowls would be ideal for making individual holiday desserts and tarts.
Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by Fab, but all product selections are my own. This post does not contain affiliate links and I have no incentive for you to purchase from Fab. Thanks for your support!