I know I’ve said it before, but one of the keys to eating well on a regular basis is being prepared ahead of time with healthy snacks and meal ideas. Whether you’re new to healthier eating or you’ve been eating whole foods for years, most of us can still use some fresh meal ideas every now and then.
So, today I thought I’d share my meal plan for the week, in the hopes that it might offer some inspiration. Below are seven healthy dinner ideas, along with the snacks and salad dressings I’m preparing ahead of time.
I usually have a big smoothie for breakfast most days, and a salad or leftovers from the night before for lunch, so dinner is the only meal that needs to be “planned” in our home. I also like to have a veggie dip or creamy dressing on hand for snacks, and a double-batch of vinaigrette prepared to make quick salads. And there’s always a stash of treats in our freezer!
Here’s my plan for the week:
- Sunday: Quinoa Pasta Salad (plenty of leftovers for lunch!)
- Monday: Easy Coconut Curry over rice
- Tuesday: Maple Glazed Salmon with Salt & Vinegar Brussels Sprouts (both in my cookbook)
- Wednesday: Chinese Cabbage Salad (cookbook) with grilled chicken
- Thursday: Cauliflower Fried Rice with leftover salad from night before
- Friday: Cauliflower Pizza with Caesar Salads (cookbook)
- Saturday: Quinoa & Vegetable Teriyaki Bowls
Snacks, Dressings & Treats:
- Sliced veggies with Hemp Seed Ranch (cookbook)
- Raw Apple Cider Vinaigrette (double-batch)
- Date Energy Balls
If you’d like a more detailed meal plan, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack ideas, be sure to check out the meal plan in Everyday Detox and sign up for my weekly email newsletter to receive your free 21-day Kick Start plan.
Reader Feedback: Let me know if sharing weekly meal plans is something you’d like me to do more often!