1. Kansas weather is SO fickle.
It was a nice and sunny 70 degrees on Thursday, but it turned into a full-on snow flurry yesterday.
Just in time for my outdoor run. Super.
2. Yes, I still ran outside. All while seriously missing my beloved treadmill back in LA.
It also makes me feel “productive” while watching the Downton Abbey Christmas Special for the 10th time. Seriously.
3. I’m excited to get my hands on Amber’s new book, Practically Raw.
It feels like it was just yesterday when she told me about her book deal! So excited for her. 🙂
4. Have you heard of the Apple’s iPod nano Replacement Program? I have my Facebook friends to thank for sharing this deal.
I just got a brand-new 6th generation iPod nano in the mail, in exchange for my 1st generation iPod nano– which I hadn’t used in years. (It was truly a miracle I could still find it!)
Um, talk about a good deal. I love the new touch-screen!
5. One of my first priorities while traveling is usually picking up a few groceries at Trader Joe’s–> most importantly, my favorite dark chocolate bars.
Unfortunately, they didn’t have them in stock.
So my mom and I proceeded to pick up every other type of dark chocolate bar they offered. Maybe we’ll find a new favorite!
I think the smaller orange-packaged bars at the top are winning so far. 😀
6. Remember how we talked about patience yesterday?
Yeah, I don’t have any of that.
If you’re low on patience, as well, this frosting makes an awesome glaze. (Drizzled over a grain-free cupcake– I like to break it up to get frosting on every bite!)
What are YOU up to this weekend?