1. If you enjoy an occasional cup of coffee with cream, you should really try adding coconut oil to your homemade almond milk.
It’s best “creamer” I’ve ever tried in my life.
If that’s the case, don’t add coconut oil to your almond milk–> because once you try it, there’s no going back.
2. Despite my new favorite coffee addition, I’d still like to cut back on my daily consumption.
It’s gotten a little out-of-hand with my hectic work schedule.
Since I also love the ritual of brewing loose leaf teas in my Bodum french press, I’m hoping this new tea will help “crowd out” a few cups of coffee each morning.
3. Ever since buying this adorable stainless steel container, I’d really like more excuses to pack myself a meal.
It worked perfectly for taking a picnic dinner to an outdoor movie at the Hollywood Cemetery this weekend.
(In case you’re wondering, the cemetery has plenty of non-occupied ground for audience seating.)
Otherwise, it would be pretty disturbing.
4. Romaine leaves are seriously underrated as “dipping devices.”
A contestant on Top Chef would probably call this a “deconstructed” salad.
Whatever you call it, it’s my new favorite lunch. Served with plenty of yogurt Ranch dressing!
5. Turns out, there’s a good reason to save dessert until the end of your meal.
Because if you start snacking on flour-less chocolate cake during a photo shoot before dinner, you may end up only eating chocolate cake for dinner.
Not that I would know anything about that…