Vegan Chocolate Coconut Pudding
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 2 servings
Creamy, classic chocolate pudding with a hint of coconut!
- 1 cup fresh coconut meat , from one young Thai coconut
- 1/4 cup fresh coconut water
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup , or 12 drops liquid stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of fine sea salt
- 4-5 large ice cubes
Combine the coconut meat, coconut water, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, salt, sweetener and ice cubes into a blender container, and blend until very smooth and creamy. For best results, use a high-powered blender like the Vitamix or Blendtec.
Adjust sweetness to taste, and serve immediately!
Calories: 177kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 203mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin C: 1.3mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1.3mg