This digital guide is filled with recipes, meal plans, and meal prep tips to make healthy eating easier, featuring plenty of seasonal Spring produce!
Why only 5 days?
I love creating shorter meal plans like this one, because it is affordable and more approachable for you. There’s no long-term commitment, because you’ll be following the guidelines in this program for just 5 days.
You can do ANYTHING for 5 days!
That leaves your weekend free for social events (so you won’t feel deprived during any Spring BBQs or potlucks coming up), and you can go right back to this plan the following week if you want to keep your momentum going. Which, I hope you’ll do.
This is a digital PDF that is 62-pages long (to be clear, it’s not a printed book). It includes easy recipes that have been developed specifically for this program, using seasonal produce, all of which are plant-based and gluten-free.
Here’s what you’ll find in this guide:
- 16 Spring-inspired recipes & photos (all 100% gluten-free & vegan)
- Tips that may help support detoxification and weight loss
- Two complete 5-day Meal Plans for one person (so you can try all of the recipes without much leftover food waste)
- One complete 5-day Meal Plan for two adults
- Shopping lists for all 3 meal plans
- 3 detailed “Meal Prep” Guides, customized for each meal plan
- A Sample Daily Schedule
- Printable Food Journal
- Bonus recipe ideas to help you continue after the 5 days!
If you’re like me, and don’t follow a vegan diet all the time, I find that making plant-based recipes for 5 days encourages you to eat more plants. As a result, you’ll squeeze more nutrients into your day. We can all use extra nutrients around this time of the year!
Here are some of my favorites from the new e-book:
- Lemon Artichoke Pasta Salad
- Coconut Lime Granola
- Quinoa Caprese Salad
- Thai Basil Iced Tea
- Primavera Bowls
- Chocolate Pistachio Balls
- Mushroom & Leek Flatbread
Note: All recipes in the reset are 100% gluten-free & vegan. (One recipe does call for oats, so be sure to buy “certified gluten-free” oats if you need to, or follow the Paleo modification listed in the recipe to make it grain-free.)
These meal plans are also properly combined, so all the guess-work is done for you, and they include 3 meals + 2 snacks each day to keep you feeling satisfied.
The recipes in this e-book are vegan, and this collection includes several recipes that call for gluten-free grains and legumes. If you prefer more of a grain-free, or Paleo, approach, I do offer suggestions for every recipe that calls for legumes or gluten-free grains, if you don’t mind making substitutions.
The only sweetener used in this guide is maple syrup, but I also aim to sweeten with fruit (like dates) as much as possible. You can use honey, instead of maple syrup, if you don’t need the recipes to be vegan. There are not suggestions for zero calorie sweeteners, as I don’t recommend those.
Why You’ll Love It:
Other than physically coming to your house and cooking for you (I wish I could!), I think I’ve done just about everything in my power to make this meal plan as easy as possible for you.
- Your shopping list is done.
- You’ll know exactly when & what to prepare for your meal prep throughout the week.
- You’ll know exactly what you’re going to eat each day.
- You will use up all of the fresh produce on your shopping list to streamline your budget and avoid food waste at the same time!
- And then you get to eat whatever you want on the weekend– which may very well be more of the recipes in this guide. The choice is yours!
If this sounds like something that would be helpful to you, you can grab this digital PDF for just $9.99. That’s roughly the equivalent of buying two fancy coffee drinks. Since you can keep this guide forever, and you can make a delicious vegan latte latte at home, I think this is clearly the better value.
If the button doesn’t appear for you, click here to purchase the e-book for $9.99.
*Please note, this is a digital e-book that you can download to your computer. This is NOT a printed book, so nothing will be physically mailed to you. By purchasing this program, you are agreeing to my terms of service.
Want Group Support?
Be sure to join our private Detoxinista Community on Facebook. It’s free to join, and we will do this reset together for extra motivation. Do be sure to answer all 3 questions when you apply, so I know you’re not a spam robot.
Get a Free 7-Day Kick-Start in Your Inbox
In case this new meal plan just isn’t in the budget for you, I don’t want you to feel like you’re totally missing out. Did you know that I send FREE 7-Day Kick-Start guide to my newsletter subscribers?
Sign up for it here, if you haven’t gotten it yet.