I am obsessed with this dressing.
It’s inspired by one of my favorite local restaurants, and while it doesn’t taste exactly like the original, I have a feeling it’s because this version is healthier. That’s a trade-off I can live with.
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (about 1 1/2 lemons)
2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1 tsp. Dijon mustard (try Plochman’s!)
1/2 tsp. sea salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
3/4 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. dried oregano
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Combine everything but the olive oil in a mini-food processor until thoroughly combined, then add in olive oil and blend until emulsified.
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice (about 1½ lemons)
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard (try Plochman’s!)
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ¾ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Combine everything, except for the olive oil, in a mini-food processor or blender, and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Add in olive oil and blend until emulsified.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week.
This dressing is so refreshing with all the summer veggies available right now! I hope you try it!!