I’ve got just the thing to satisfy your next chocolate craving.
Raw chocolate bark.
It’s guilt-free, and happens to be incredibly fast and easy to prepare. Loaded with healthy fats from coconut oil, antioxidant-rich cocoa powder, and lightly sweetened with honey, this rich, dark chocolate will melt-in-your-mouth and can be enjoyed in minutes!
Easy Raw Chocolate Bark
2 tablespoons coconut oil, softened
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon honey
In a small bowl, combine all three ingredients and mix until well combined. Taste the mixture, and adjust sweetness, to taste.
*It’s important that the coconut oil is not melted, or the coconut oil and cocoa powder will separate while setting. For a smooth texture, solid or softened coconut oil is best.
Serve directly from the freezer and enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, softened
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon honey
- In a small bowl, combine all three ingredients and mix until well combined. Taste the mixture, and adjust sweetness, to taste.
- Transfer the chocolate mixture to a dish lined with parchment paper, and smooth with a spatula.
- Place in the freezer to set for 20 minutes, then use a knife to cut into bite-sized chunks.
- Serve directly from the freezer and enjoy!
This recipe is incredibly versatile, so feel free to get creative! Add more or less honey, to taste, a handful of shredded coconut, sliced almonds, dried fruit, cocoa nibs… the combinations are endless.
If you give it a shot, please share your favorite bark creations in the comment section below!