Welcome! Whether you’re new to healthy living and want some tips to get started or you’re just looking for quick and healthy recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
My recipes are all gluten-free and refined sugar-free, and some of them are also raw, vegan, and Paleo-friendly. I don’t like to spend all day in the kitchen, so I try to keep my food as easy to prepare as possible, calling for ingredients you probably already have on hand. The easier, the better!
I don’t adhere to any strict rules or guidelines when it comes to eating, though I do try to develop many of my recipes with optimum digestion in mind. While many people associate the word detox with juice fasting or fad diets, I prefer to take a more moderate approach by simply eating well on a daily basis.
By focusing on all-natural whole foods, and stepping away from the processed variety, we can support the body’s natural detoxification process without taking any drastic measures.
Here are some helpful posts to get you started:
- Guide to Food Combining
- How I Stopped Binge Eating
- How To Make A Salad Bar in Your Fridge
- Why I Stopped Using Stevia
- Should You Worry About The Sugar in Fruit?
- 5-Day Make Ahead Reset
- How to Make Almond Butter
- How to Make Sunflower Seed Butter
- How to Make Coconut Butter
- How to Make Coconut Milk Yogurt
- How to Make Date Paste
- How to Cook Black Beans from Scratch
- How to Cook Quinoa in the Instant Pot
- How to Make Healthy Layered Popsicles
- How to Make Homemade Pumpkin Puree
- Non-Toxic Makeup & Skin Care
- Easy Homemade Deodorant
- My Go-To Stretch Mark Cream
- My Favorite 2-Ingredient Lotion
- Budget-Friendly Items That I Buy on Amazon
- Healthy Convenience Foods at Whole Foods
- My Favorite Options at Trader Joe’s
Join Our Community
Click here to join our community on Facebook for extra support!
Together, these two books provide:
- A 3-step eating guide
- 4 weeks of properly combined meal plans
- Weekly shopping lists
- 200 fast and affordable recipes (100 recipes in each book!)
Hundreds of Healthy Recipes:
Click here to view my free recipe index.