Pineapple Whip

Every time I visit Disneyland, I look forward to enjoying a dish of Dole Whip.

SONY DSC

If you’re not familiar with Dole Whip, it’s a dairy-free pineapple sorbet, with the consistency of soft-serve ice cream. It’s amazingly delicious! It’s also pretty difficult to come by, unless you’re visiting Disneyland or the Dole Plantation in Hawaii. (Though, I hear they are going to be offering it at Six Flags, and a few other locations soon!)

After a recent trip to Disneyland for my birthday, I decided I couldn’t wait until our next Disney trip to enjoy this sweet and creamy treat again. I also happened to look up the ingredients, and not surprisingly, they aren’t ideal. I’d rather skip the thickeners, stabilizers, and additives found in the original, and make my own!

Calling for just three ingredients, this version couldn’t be simpler. It doesn’t have the exact same texture as the original, but it does pack a sweet and flavorful punch that’s sure to cure any craving for the real thing! Plus, you’ll save yourself a trip to Disneyland.

Pineapple Whip
makes 4-6 servings

Adapted from ice-cream-freaks.com

1 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and chopped
1 cup almond milk, or non-dairy milk of choice
1 tablespoon honey (optional, for authentic sweetness)

First off, you’ll want to freeze the pineapple chunks. I chopped mine a day ahead of time, and froze the chunks overnight. You could also purchase frozen pineapple, if you prefer. As you can see from the picture below, the frozen pineapple reached the 6.5 – 7 cup mark on my blender pitcher.

This recipe works best in a high-speed blender, like the Vitamix, because you’ll need to be able to pulverize the pineapple into an ice-cream-like consistency. A normal blender will most likely not work, but a food processor might.

pineapple blender

Combine the frozen pineapple with the almond milk and honey, then blend until a frozen sorbet texture is achieved. For an authentic Dole Whip presentation, transfer the frozen dessert to a large plastic bag, and cut off the tip to create a piping bag. Pipe the pineapple whip into 4-6 dishes, and serve immediately!

SONY DSC

Any leftovers can be frozen in an ice cube tray, and used in smoothies later.

Pineapple Whip
Serves: 4-6

A creamy, fruit-based soft serve dessert!
  • 1 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and chopped
  • 1 cup almond milk, or non-dairy milk of choice
  • 1 tablespoon honey (optional, for authentic sweetness)
  1. To get started, you'll want to freeze the pineapple chunks. I chopped mine a day ahead of time, and froze the chunks overnight. You could also purchase frozen pineapple, if you prefer. As you can see from the picture below, the frozen pineapple reached the 6.5 - 7 cup mark on my blender pitcher.
  2. This recipe works best in a high-speed blender, like the Vitamix, because you'll need to be able to pulverize the frozen pineapple into an ice-cream-like consistency. A normal blender will most likely not work, but a food processor might.
  3. Combine the frozen pineapple with the almond milk and honey, then blend until a frozen sorbet texture is achieved.
  4. For an authentic Dole Whip presentation, transfer the frozen dessert to a large plastic bag, and cut off the tip to create a piping bag. Pipe the pineapple whip into 4-6 dishes, and serve immediately!
  5. Any leftovers can be frozen in an ice cube tray, and used in smoothies later.

Enjoy!

Reader Feedback: Have you ever tried Dole Whip?

Hi, I’m Megan. A former fast food junkie turned certified nutritionist consultant, trying to make healthy living as easy as possible. I believe in eating delicious whole foods on a regular basis to help naturally support the body’s detox organsβ€” no juice fasting required. (Unless you want to!) If you make one of my healthy recipes, tag @detoxinista on Instagram or Facebook so I can see!

190 thoughts on “Pineapple Whip

1. Wanda

Just a note: Disney Dole Whip has casein in it, dry milk additive. If you are lactose intolerant it’s okay. If you are avoiding dairy because of cancer, it is not okay at all. Recipe looks great and I am definitely going to try the fresh pineapple with coconut milk in my Vitamixer !

1. Corinne

This looks so delicious! I have coconut milk on hand and am going to try making it with that (the drinkable kind, not the canned). Thanks for the great idea!

1. Jess @ Crunchy Hot Mama

Just wanted to say that I made it last night with canned coconut milk and it was amazing! My hubby, who’s not totally sold on the stuff, couldn’t get enough πŸ™‚ Thanks for a yummy and easy treat!

2. Natalie

I’ve lived in Hawaii all my life and “Dole Whips” were always such a treat. Thanks for coming up with a healthier alternative. I’m going to make this today since it’s has been many years since I’ve had one!!

1. Coconutmamax3

When we were ststioned there we loved going to the DOLE Plantation just for the ice cream. Still have six hour drive to reach Disney, so I’m putting a lot of faith in you! Super excited

3. jeanne

This looks amazingly good, but I have to ask…how can you do all these smoothies when it’s so cold out?! I can’t wait until it warms up just so I can have smoothies again!

4. Nora

I have frozen, cubed pineapple in my freezer. Approximately how many cups frozen should I use instead of a fresh pineapple please ?

5. Meghan

Sounds like a much better way to make this most awesome treat. I was thinking coconut cream may add a bit more thickness and creamy goodness. It would also add coconut flavor but for me that is a total plus πŸ™‚

6. Sheila

I LOVE this recipe. Every summer in Springfield MO, where I am from, 3-4 pineapple whip stands pop all over the city. It is a “Springfield” thing. Little stands with girls with Hula skirts on top. Such a good memory. I bet you version is healthier and I don’t have to wait until summer. πŸ™‚ THANKS!!!

1. Dots

I lived in Sprinfield, MO for 6 years 2003 to 2009 (and Waynesville before that. since I was in HS lol) now I live in Seattle!

1. Amanda Kesel

I’m also from Springfield, but in Kansas City now. I miss the Pineapple Whip stands. (Not to mention the cashew chicken!) One can NEVER have enough! I must try this recipe πŸ™‚

2. Jenni

Actually, Pineapple Whip is all natural ingredients. I still live in Springfield and for the first time, they opened for one weekend in the winter last week. I stood in line for an hour for a treat for my daughter after Honor Band. πŸ™‚ Totally worth it but happy to see this recipe so i can make it myself.

7. Danielle

I’m new to your site, but in love with your diet and recipes. I an graduating from IIN this week. My husband and kids call you a God-sent for the recipes I’ve made for them. The weirdest part, I was googling a dairy free recipe for Pineapple whip, your page came up, and I saw you posted it today! Crazy! I can’t wait to make it for dessert tonight. I may try coconut milk instead, because i think it might be creamier. I just had to write you about the syncronicity (IO also just listened to my Deepak lesson) and tell you I’m grateful for you.

1. Gemma

Adding protein may mitigate the effect on blood sugar, but it’s irresponsible to suggest that it absolutely won’t impact it, especially given the amount of sugar in pineapple.

8. Bella

Oh, my gosh! I’m so happy you found a way to make your own!
    I live in FL and we go to Disney World all the time. They sell the exact same Dole Whip here too. I would always get it, before I became real health conscious. I remember when I asked the manager what the ingredients were, she said that it was lactose-free but not diary-free, since they use dry milk packets. I wonder if they make it different where your at.

9. Bridget

I cant believe you just posted this!!! I was looking at the original recipe yesterday and saying I cant make it because I cant let my daughter eat all of those things. We are trying to do a more “from the ground” diet. Less processed. Well this is PERFECT! You rock thank you so much for this!

1. cheryl

coud you please tell me the original pineapple whip recipe or where to get it? and how do you get it pink like the ones in. springfield

I have a feeling that Dole keeps their original recipe “top secret.” But perhaps you could find the ingredient list somewhere and experiment with it yourself? I’ve never seen a pink version before!

10. Karolina

I love this recipe!!!
    I will suggest 1 or 2 frozen bananas instead of nut milk, maybe it will give the texture you’re looking for?
    Lot’s of love from France πŸ˜‰

11. Jill

Hey, do you have any thoughts on the food of South Korea and East Asia? You seem to be knowledgeable or maybe you know of other bloggers/friends? I’ve heard actually that South Korea is a very healthy place (though I know that might be at “odds” with your philosophy since it relies heavily on pork, rice, etc…but I hear its “real” food , high in veggies and nutrition and many fermented things like kimchi.
    As for East Asia, I have zilch idea..but would LOVE to know your thoughts or if you know of others who might know?

12. Lauren

Yes! I could get on board with this! I like to have a little snack at night while watching TV or reading and I’m tired of nuts. πŸ™‚ This sounds perfect! But first, I have to get a blender that handles frozen fruit — mine stinks at that.

13. Pingback: If You Like Pina Coladas, And Getting Caught in The Rain...

14. Pingback: Day 22 ~ Dole Whip Gone Paleo Takes Me to Paradise – No Excuses Paleo

15. Cheryl

I just made this for my kids and their friends, girls and boys aged 7 – 12 years. We’re in Massachusetts and this was a big hit today, even though it’s only forty degrees right now. Very tasty, healthy, and satisfying!

16. Carly

I tried this out today for my folks. It was super tasty! Added some frozen raspberries as well (any opportunity to throw raspberries into something, I take it) πŸ™‚
    Thanks for posting~ I absolutely love your blog. It’s made my gluten-sugar-mostly dairy-free transition so much easier.

All the best,
    Carly

17. Pingback: Disney’s Pineapple Dole Whip (vegan) | Healthy Living Awaits- Real Health. Real Food. Real Living

18. Tearei

I *just* had one of these at DW the other day. After all the hype I figured it would have tasted more real and less like artificial pineapple. I cannot wait to try your recipe! I think using fresh pineapple will make all the difference, and I can certainly live without all the added junk! Thank you!

I haven’t tried canned pineapple, so I’m not sure, but buying frozen pineapple would probably be easier– you could skip a step that way!

19. jams

I have never tried the almond milk, but sounds good as a dairy free option… I have tried it with vanilla yogurt. I usually use canned pineapple and put it in ice cube trays with the juice. Or if you want to use other fruit, Frozen strawberries and non-frozen canned pineapple with the juice is awesome! I think any frozen and non-frozen fruit combo I have tried in the Vitamix is awesome.

20. Sarah

Looks wonderful! I bet you could add some canned coconut milk (after letting it harden in the fridge) to get a thicker texture if wanted πŸ™‚

21. Susan

I made this tonight in my food processor (my blender was not working) and it was delicious! My son brought his vegan girlfriend and she loved it. It has a nice sorbet texture, awesome dessert! Thanks for the recipe!

22. Jackie

I make something similar as a smoothie in the morning…I just use less pineapple…sometimes I even add mango to it! Delish for breakfast.

23. Christina

These was delicious! I made it with sweetened store bought almond milk so we really didn’t need the honey. Just for fun, next time I will try whipping cream or perhaps the avocado/banana that the other posters mentioned! THANK YOU!!!

24. Lisa Loperfido

Thank you so much!!! The Dole Whip is my favorite part about Disneyland… I am always talking about it (seriously, ask my friends). I even visited the Dole plantation in Costa Rica, asked them for it, and NOT EVEN THEN did they have the whip! I will miss the soft serve texture, but I do look forward to making your alternate version. Much appreciated. xoxo

25. Mandy

I absolutely love this recipe! I made sure to try the “real thing” the last time we went to Disney (I live in Orlando), but I was disappointed. I like this version so much better!!

26. Denise

WOW! I have never heard of pineapple whip. I am in heaven. This is so yummy! I made it with coconut milk and used a little liquid stevia instead of honey. It’s kind of like a pina colada and it’s creamy.

27. Samantha Jeanne Wilson

I shared your recipe with our fans on our facebook page Kitchen to Kitchen, I linked back to this page so they could love your recipe as I did and so they could pin it to Pinterest. Fabulous recipe you have here. It took me back to Disneyland as a child but yours is much healthier. Thanks for sharing

28. Pingback: high five for friday: the yellow edition | heatherhomefaker

29. Pingback: Healthy Pineapple Whip: | keshav's Blog

30. Almond

Ok, I know lots of people read the comments for tips/tricks/ and reviews…. YES, this worked in a food processor (mine is Cuisenart brand) and I substituted COLD coconut milk. This was EXACTLY like the one at Disneyland!! Oh so very delicious! Thanks for the recipe!!

31. Kate Davis

A little San Diego secret… Lappert’s in Poway sells the original Dole Whip. Sooo delicious! Can’t wait to try this recipe, though, since eating my fill at Lappert’s isn’t cheap!

32. Rachel Scott

Pineapple in the freezer right now so I can make it as soon as I wake up! Actually they sold this about ten minutes away from my house for 83 cents for kids cone, $1.50 for regular. It was a little train station ice cream stop. My mom took me all the time but then we moved and I missed it do much πŸ™ thank you so much!

33. Kerry

Have you ever tried making this with other fruit? Melons maybe? Just curious if you’d do the same ratios of fruit and almond milk?

Nope, I haven’t tried it with other melons yet! Please let us know if you have any success!

1. Kerry

I made this with cantelope and it was delicious. I used the same ratios as the pineapple whip. We tried with the dark red cherries but it didn’t seem to work as well since they have a skin on them. I’m willing to bet it would be good with honeydew or watermelon. Maybe even a little less almond milk with the watermelon depending on how juicy it is.

34. Pingback: Pineapple Whip

35. Lisa

I also live in Springfield,MO and love the Pineapple whip stand! I just made this with our Ninja blender and it worked!

1. BSanders

OMG I used to live in Springfield MO and every time we drove past that hoola-ing Hawaiian girl we had to stop! I was just thinking about asking if the Pineapple whip was like that in MO and there was your post!!! I remember it being more white though. Am I remembering correctly? I’ll definately try this recipe, but the texture in MO was what was spectacular! Hope it measures up!

36. Marydayne

I’ve never had dole whipped but wanted a some what healthy desert and came across this. Everyone loves it even children I was not a huge fan think maybe the vanilla almond milk or the coconut milk others wrote about may work better for me. I’d still eat this when craving something sweet on a diet awesome idea! Thanks

37. Genefe

I LOVE Dole Whip and I’m obsessed with it! I worked for Disney World for a year and went to Magic Kingdom way too often just for this. I’m definitely trying this out. I recently went to a froyo place (Orange Leaf) and saw they had a Pineapple one. I tasted it and it took me back to that magical place. I can’t ever really ever fully explain the goodness of Dole Whip. Thanks for sharing this recipe. I’m looking forward to trying it.

38. Shelba

You can use any frozen fruit and come up with a pretty yummy sorbet. You can freeze canned fruit with the juice from the can, but take it out of the can so it does not explode in your freezer. You can use regular milk, soy, almond milk, or even your favorite alcohol. If you are doing straight frozen fruit, you can put the fruit through the Champion Juicer with the “blank” piece in where the strainer goes and your frozen concoction will come out the front end (normally this is where the pulp comes out)in a coil similar to soft serve.
    This is a yummy recipe, as is, but let it be a “jumping off” point and use what you have available, in season!

1. Linda

I make with frozen pineapple and/or frozen strawberries and add a few frozen yogurt cubes. Run through the champion juicer with the blank and it’s smooth and creamy. No sweetener needed. I am not a banana lover but looking forward to other fruit favors.

39. Lee

After you make it, can you keep it in the freezer, in a container, to have later? How long will it keep in the refrigerator? If you can let me know, I’d appreciate it.

40. Ariel

My friend and I made this but we only had half of a non-frozen pineapple. We decided to use that and we added some frozen mango to make up for the other half of the pineapple. It was delicious!

41. Pingback: Foodie Friday: Wishing I was at Disneyland…

42. ren

I just served it to 3 boys who are picky eaters, one 9 year old, one 27-year old, and the other 19. All said it was fantastic. It turned out just fine with coconut milk. Thanks for the post!

43. Pingback: In Search of Star Wars and a Dole Whip

44. juanuta

made this for a quick get to gether for my aunt and uncle and everyone loved it, use vanilla coconut milk, its what i had!

45. Pingback: Pineapple Whip Recipe | Fabulessly Frugal: A Coupon Blog sharing Amazon Deals, Printable Coupons, DIY, How to Extreme Coupon, and Make Ahead Meals

46. Kristie

I know this is an old post, but I just had to reply. In the late 1980’s, a little dairy bar in southern Indiana served Dole Whip. I really like the pineapple, but they also served coconut, strawberry, cherry, banana, and (if I remember correctly) blueberry. I loved the banana, but I know it wasn’t just frozen bananas because I cannot stand the bitterness of a frozen banana. Any one else remember the other flavors?

47. Pingback: PiΓ±a Colada Breakfast Bowl | The Alkymist

48. Pingback: Pineapple & Coconut | Black Market Baker

49. Darin

I made this, was really good, but made it with almond milk the first time, and with soy almond the second. I have a “Bullet” blender, the new one with the ice shaver blade which works well for this.

But I cut down on the amounts so it wasn’t so much at a time though, more like a single serving size and added some vanilla protein powder to it too. It actually mixed well, nice and thick! I also made my last one with some frozen mango, added a little more tropical flavor to it, tasted really good too! I used trivia instead of honey though? No extra calories added that way.

Thanks so much for the recipe! I enjoyed it so much! I’ll be making it all summer long, and even through the winter! Maybe I’ll add some more and different fruit too it and see what I can come up with.

“D”

50. Lizzy

I just made this with almond milk and halved the recipe for my husband and I. I turned out great, he loved it. I made it in my food processor and it had great consistency. Yum! Thanks!
    I will have to try it with some frozen mangos next time like Ariel mentioned. πŸ™‚

51. Tuki

I tried it with Almond milk and then another time with Coconut milk. My family and I prefer it with the coconut milk because it has more of a piΓ±a colada flavor, super delicious. Thank you sooooo much for sharing the recipe, it’s awesome!

52. Pingback: Pineapple Whip | Adventures in Mindful CookingAdventures in Mindful Cooking

53. Pingback: Pineapple Whip « Live More Daily | Live More Daily

54. Pingback: Make a Healthy Dole Whip Dessert | Dollar Store Mom Frugal Fun – Crafts for Kids

55. Lynn

I lived in Springfield MO for years and became addicted to Pineapple Whip. I’m now in Iowa and fortunately for me, the State Fair has Pineapple Whip stands. Can’t wait to try this recipe.

56. Sami

I don’t know if y’all have broken down the nutritional info above & I was interested. Not knowing the exact ingredients used, here’s what I got via myfitnesspal.com (so pls don’t argue w/me over a few minor #’s). Based on 6 servings but lets be reasonable, who’s husband isn’t going to eat everything left behind after you take what you want =D

Cals: 23 Carbs: 5 Fat: 1 Prot: 0 Sodium: 27 Sugar: 4

My husband does the low carb high protein eating, I wonder what a scoop of vanilla protein powder would do. Mix that 1st w/ the almond milk before adding to the pineapple. That would up the protein to 23 grams w/ the brand we use. Than divide by 6 servings.

Wonderful recipe just as is!!!

57. Pingback: 15 Healthy Frozen Desserts for Summer | mocochocodotcom

58. Pingback: Pineapple Whip – Soft Serve-like Frozen Dessert : Specialty Cake Creations

59. Pingback: “Disneyland” Pineapple Whip | Coach Brian

60. Patty

I make mine using vanilla Greek yogurt, crushed pineapple and freeze in ice cube trays, when I want a smooth I just pop some out into lender and pour I some ok or pineapple juice, almond milk whatever I have and blend to the consistently I want..yummy

61. Kris

I tried this with Almond Milk and added a banana the second time. It was not very good. It was icy not creamy. I used a blender but I wonder if my Nutribullet would work better. I was excited to try because I miss my ice cream. I was disappointed.

Any suggestions on what I might have done wrong. I’m bummed.

62. Maria

I. LOVE. Dole Whip. My source is at the Playmill in West Yellowstone, Montana. I’m going to try your recipe though because Playmill is only open in the summer and it’s still a 1 1/2 hour drive for me to get there….

63. Lisa Sellers

I think I love you. OMG. This looks delicious. I think I’m going to try coconut milk instead of almond milk, however, as the almond/almond milk industry is terribly hard on our beloved honey bees. Thanks. This is going to be amazing. I can’t wait until the grocery store opens tomorrow.

64. Pingback: Like at disneyland! Healthy Pineapple Whip: only 3 ingredients (frozen pineapple chunks, almond milk, & honey) | URBAN-creampieURBAN-creampie

65. Beth

Thank you for this recipe! Made a variation of it last night (1/2 c almond milk, 3 dates, 3 c frozen pineapple) –> It was a HUGE hit with all 4 of my kiddos. We will be making this again for sure!

66. Sue L

Used a can of unsweetened crushed
    pineapple into blender with other ingredients, then put into Popsicle molds. YUM!!!!

67. Patty

I looked at some of the responses, but haven’t seen a answer to my question. I have canned pineapple chunks, I will open and freeze in another container. But do I drain and also how much do I use for the recipe. I have a 20 oz. can.
    I can’t wait to try it. Thanks for any help out there!

68. Pingback: Pineapple Whip

69. Pingback: All-Natural Pineapple Sherbet | Kelcey's Kitchen

70. Pingback: tuesday ten | little miss black bean

71. Pingback: Dole Whip Smoothie | Runner Five.

72. Sarah

Thx! I am going to make this for my daughter’s birthday party! p.s. We live in San Diego, where Lappert’s sells dole whip & dole whip desserts.

73. Karen

I got almost the same recipe out of the vitamix cookbook but it’s for raspberry sorbet. I hardly ever use it for raspberry but use it all the time for mango! It’s delicious! I use about 1lb frozen mangos 1c almond milk 1/3 c of maple syrup and 1tsp vanilla. I have a few more recipes on my blog at thatrandomproject.blogspot.com

74. Jeanie

I’m a peach girl myself, so I’m going to adapt this and have a peach whip this weekend. Can’t live without my Vitamix, love finding different recipes to try.

75. Pingback: Kristine Rudolph » Explore More : May 16th

76. Megan

Looks the the leftovers would make great Popsicles! I have a zoku pop freezer I’ve been needing to use. Thanks! You do a great job!

77. Susan

Any chance you could use a Yonanas machine? Maybe do the frozen pineapple in the Yonanas machine then fold in the almond milk and honey?

78. Pingback: Pineapple Whip | Food Stalker

79. Pingback: Using Your Bountiful Basket - 8/9/14 Distribution - A Reinvented Mom

80. Pingback: 12 Drool Inducing Pineapple Recipes - The Primal Desire

81. Pingback: Healthy Eats Monday: Pineapple Whip | Fusion

82. Pingback: Free Esay Raw Food Recipe Secret - How to Make Healthy Pineapple Ice Cream

83. Arlene

I just got a cuisinart soft serve ice cream maker for Christmas… Can I make this Dole pineapple whip recipe in this new ice cream maker?

84. tabitha

I have a Yonana maker, I bet I could just puree everything in the blender, freeze in ice cube tray and then feed the cubes into the Yonana maker and get the “ice cream” texture πŸ™‚ Thanks for posting!

85. Shannon

I added a frozen banana instead of honey for the sweetness. It also added a creaminess to it that made the consistency exactly like soft serve ice cream!! So delicious and healthy! I will be making this more often πŸ™‚

86. Shannon

87. nicole

This inspired me to make a similar version. I took vanilla Greek yogurt and mixed frozen fruit (peaches, strawberries, mango and pineapple) my son had no idea he was eating healthy ice cream. Was really delicious. Can’t wait to try your pineapple whip sounds awesome.

If you have a food processor, that works! I’m not sure a regular blender could get it smooth enough, though.

2. Karen

No, but a juicer achieves the same effect with just frozen pineapple. Frozen banana alternated with froz. pineapple is visually interesting and delicious!

88. Pingback: Paleo 101- Planning and (lots of) Meal Ideas -

89. Shellie

What would I be looking at in carbs and calories. The Dole Whip sounds wonderful. Being diabetic, I’m counting carbs everyday. Thanks

90. Pingback: 2 Ingredient Pineapple Whip (Dairy-Free) - A Couponer's Life

91. Pingback: Pineapple Whip !! YUMMMM

92. Christina Aldridge

This looks great. You can also get authentic Dole Whip at Jumping Jacks in Scotia, NY (Just over the bridge from Schenectady) during the late spring and summer months when they are open. Sadly, I’ve moved quite far away so I will have to try this recipe when I’m missing a bit of home.

93. Gene

So awesome! Thanks for the recipe. I plan on using it after I return from my trip. I have gout, and one of the big pieces to helping gout is the active ingredients in Pineapple. You bet, I’ll try this! πŸ˜€ Thanks so much for such a simple recipe!!!!

94. Pingback: Like at Disneyland! Healthy Pineapple Whip only 3 Ingredients (frozen pineapple chunks, almond milk, & honey) - ZuziFeed

95. Pingback: Frugal, Healthy Snacks - Living Contently

96. Pingback: Just For Fun | Adventure @ Home

97. Kiki

Very yummy! Used coconut milk in a can and used my food processor. Only prob was the honey turned into little chunks throughout-I so need a Vitamix.

98. Pingback: Pineapple Whip | ShareAtopia

99. Pingback: Pineapple Heaven on a 90 degree day | Heliophilia- (n.) desire to stay in the sun; love of the sunlight

100. Pingback: July 9–Pineapple Whip | My House is Cuter Than Yours...

101. Pingback: Cake and Ice Cream | San Tan Natural Medicine

1. Jesse

Yes, I am a chef and you just dice the canned pineapples and chop or blend to your own consistency then follow the directions and reblend it all together so that it isn’t chunky

102. Amy

I have never tried this and sounds delicious but Dole makes a Yonana which takes frozen fruit and makes instant sorbet without adding anything else. It’s amazing. Target sells them for $50

103. Suzanne

For the last 10 + years it is also at the MN state fair. There is a couple there that opened a stand because they love dole whip so much.