Don’t you love long holiday weekends? I think Labor Day is the perfect excuse to get together with friends to celebrate the end of summer. Let’s enjoy the nice weather while it lasts!
In case you need to bring a dish to your upcoming celebration, below are a few of my favorite recipe ideas that are sure to please a crowd. All of them are naturally dairy-free, gluten-free, and most are vegan, too. (A few are sweetened with honey– use maple syrup as a vegan alternative.) I hope enjoy them!
Salads & Sides
1. Chickpea & Avocado “Egg” Salad
2. Garden Vegetable Salad Rolls with “Peanut” Dipping Sauce
3. Creamy Vegan Potato Salad
4. Classic Creamy Coleslaw
5. Vegan Mac n’ Cheese
6. Quinoa “Pasta” Salad
7. All Hail Kale Salad
8. Sweet Potato Vegan Queso Dip
9. Kale Salad with Peach Vinaigrette
1. Pineapple Whip
2. Chocolate Pecan Crumble Bars
3. Instant Peach Ice Cream
4. Healthy Fudgsicles
5. Paleo Berry Crisp
6. Raw Chocolate Cheesecake
7. Vegan & Paleo French Silk Pie
8. Healthy Ice Pops
9. Chewy Vegan & Paleo Brownies
Wishing you all a very happy weekend!
Reader Feedback: What are you planning to make this weekend? Feel free to share more recipes in the comments below!