As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I hope you enjoyed last week’s meal plan! This week, I’ll be using my Instant Pot more than usual because I want to show you some recipes from my new book. You can find it at Target, Barnes & Noble, your local bookstore, or on Amazon, if you haven’t gotten a copy yet.
This is the Chili & Cornbread (gluten-free & corn-free) that I’ll be showing you how to make this week!
LIVE Meal Prep This Week:
I will be doing several LIVE cooking demonstrations this week, to celebrate the release of my new book on Tuesday. Join me at 8:30pm CST (9:30pm EST / 6:30pm PST) on Facebook or Instagram to watch me cook from the book!
- Sunday night LIVE: I’ll be making my Two Bean Chili from The Fresh & Healthy Instant Pot Cookbook. This hearty vegetarian chili makes a comforting and easy make-ahead lunch for the week, and I’m going to try something that I’ve never tried before– I’m going to put a pan of gluten-free “cornbread” (also in the book) in the Instant Pot to cook at the same time! The idea of a One-Pot Chili and Cornbread sounds amazing to me!
- Monday night LIVE: I finally finished off the 5-Minute Freezer Fudge that I made from No Excuses Detox several weeks ago, so I’ll be making another no-bake dessert in my Instagram and Facebook stories. (No Instant Pot involved!) I always like to have a healthier sweet on hand for when a craving strikes.
- Tuesday night LIVE: Cauliflower Mac n’ Cheese. Watch me make this EASY weeknight meal in the Instant Pot– an entire pound of cauliflower dissolves right into the sauce! (There’s a cheese version and vegan version in the book recipe.)
- Wednesday night LIVE: One-Pot Mashed Potatoes & Gravy– perfect for upcoming holidays! I love how you can cook two side dishes at the same time, without taking up room in your oven or on the stove top.
- Friday afternoon LIVE: Join me over on the Facebook Instant Pot Community Friday at 3pm CST (4pm EST / 2pm PST) while I make my One-Pot Salmon & Broccoli & show you how you can bake Flourless Brownies in your Instant Pot!
If you can’t join me live, you can also find my videos on my YouTube channel. I always try to post the replays in case you miss them!
Here’s my meal plan for dinners this week:
- Monday: Two-Bean Chili & “Cornbread” from The Fresh & Healthy Instant Pot Cookbook. (You’ll have these recipes if you follow along with my cooking videos this week, or just find them in the new cookbook!)
- Tuesday: Hidden Cauliflower Mac n’ Cheese (this will be posted on the blog for you on Tuesday)
- Wednesday: Leftover chili served over baked sweet potatoes
- Thursday: Vegan Tacos
- Friday: Pizza Stir-Fry
- Saturday: Take-out (I always try to NOT cook one night each week)
- Sunday: Chipotle Black Bean Soup (from my new Instant Pot book using dried black beans, but there’s another black bean soup recipe here on the blog that uses canned beans)
Since I’m meal prepping the Chili & “Cornbread” at the beginning of the week, I’ll use leftovers for easy lunches, as well as other leftovers as we go.
I hope you’re enjoying this Meal Planning series, and that it helps make your week easier. We make so many decisions on a daily basis, that it’s nice having one thing that you can put on auto-pilot.
Reader Feedback: Let me know if you have any requests for what you’d like me to make LIVE next week as a cooking demonstration! Also, let me know if you’re able to watch better on a Sunday night or Monday night.