In an effort to make life easier, I’m sharing a new 30-minute meal prep series, to help you eat better all week long. Each week I’ll be setting a timer for 30 minutes, to see how much I can accomplish in a short amount of time, and I hope you’ll join me!
Below you’ll find my weekly meal prep videos, along with their corresponding shopping lists and recipes. I’ll continue to add to them each week as I go along, so be sure to check back here when you need more inspiration.
Note: If you already subscribe to my YouTube Channel, you’ll be notified as soon as a new video is posted.
30-Minute Meal Prep Recipes (Week 1)
Download the Week 1 Shopping List
Meal Prep Recipes:
30-Minute Meal Prep (Week 2)
Download the Week 2 Shopping List
- Creamy Italian Dressing
- Chocolate Smoothie Bags (recipe below)
Ingredients per bag:
- 4 to 5 Medjool dates (pitted)
- 2 tablespoons hemp hearts
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (or ground flax)
- 1 heaping tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 large handful of spinach
To blend: Add the contents of 1 bag to a blender, along with 3/4 cup of water. Blend until smooth, then add in 1 heaping cup of ice cubes and blend again until thick and creamy. Serve right away.
30-Minute Meal Prep (Week 3)
Download the Week 3 Shopping List
Meal Prep Recipes:
My Favorite Meal Prep Containers
You’ll see me use the same meal prep containers over and over in these videos– I’ve been using them for years! Below you’ll find links to my favorite products, including my knives, blender, and more.
- Silicone Smoothie Bags (use sandwich size for individual portions)
- 11-Cup Glass Storage Container (mine are unavailable, but these are very similar)
- 7-Cup Glass Storage Bowl (for grains and roasted veggies)
- 4.5-Cup Glass Storage/Lunch Containers (perfect for lunch portions)
- Working Glasses with Lids (I use these for chia pudding)
- Wide-Mouth Mason Jars (for salad dressings)
- Mason Jar Lids (I prefer these lids to the metal ones)
My Favorite Kitchen Equipment
- KitchenAid Blender (this is the blender you see in my videos; I also love my Vitamix, but the KitchenAid one is cheaper and works just as well.)
- My favorite Instant Pot
- Ceramic Knives
I’ll see you here again next week!
Reader Feedback: If you have any meal prep recipe requests, please leave a comment below so I can better serve you.