If you’re looking to lose weight, or would simply like some meal plan guidance to make your busy week a little easier, I’ve got just the thing for you. It’s a new bonus e-book loaded with healthy weight loss recipes for your Instant Pot, plus 3 weeks of meal plans!
To help celebrate my new book, The Fresh & Healthy Instant Pot® Cookbook, I’ve created this bonus companion guide filled exclusive Instant Pot recipes and my go-to weight loss tips to help you reach and maintain your goals over the long term.
This is my gift to YOU for pre-ordering the new book! (Check out the Instant Pot giveaway below, too.)
Here’s what you’ll find in the 52-page bonus program:
- The 3 keys to reaching your ideal weight
- A healthy eating formula to set you up for success
- 3 weeks of complete meal plans, including 3 meals + 2 snacks each day
- Bonus lists of both Vegan & Low-Carb recipes to help customize your plan
- Pantry shopping list
- Printable challenge tracker
- Instant Pot Resource guide, to help you learn your electric pressure cooker
- 6 exclusive Instant Pot recipes
- 6 preview recipes from The Fresh & Healthy Instant Pot® Cookbook
The exclusive weight loss Instant Pot recipes you’ll find in this PDF aren’t published anywhere else, and include a photo for every recipe and the nutrition information you might need, just like all of the recipes do in my new cookbook.
If you haven’t pre-ordered yet, you can do so from any of the following retailers:
Exclusive Healthy Instant Pot Recipes
The exclusive recipes in this guide include:
- Vegan Butter Chickpeas with Cauliflower Rice (cooked in the same pot!)
- Curried Chicken Salad (with vegan option)
- Lightened-Up Burrito Bowls (another one-pot meal)
- Sesame-Ginger Lentil Salad
- Un-Stuffed Cabbage Bowls
- Italian Chopped Quinoa Salad
All of the above recipes are either already vegan, or they include a tested vegan option, so that everyone can enjoy these flavorful meals.
In case you didn’t know, almost ALL of the sauces in my new cookbook are naturally gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan, to accommodate a number of diets. That means even if a recipe calls for meat or fish, you can easily swap out the protein for another favorite that fits your dietary needs.
You can get more details about the new cookbook, and see the full table of contents in this post.
Healthy Instant Pot Preview Recipes
The following preview recipes from The Fresh & Healthy Instant Pot® Cookbook are also included:
- Healthy Hummus
- Chicken Tikka Masala (with vegan option)
- Eggroll in a Bowl (with vegan option)
- Lentil & Walnut Tacos (my favorite taco filling!)
- Kung Pao Chickpeas (with rice that cooks at the same time)
- Instant Cauliflower “Fried Rice” (no food processor or grater necessary)
Here’s How to Get the Bonus E-book:
This 52-page digital ebook is available to download right away, as my gift to you for pre-ordering my new cookbook, The Fresh & Healthy Instant Pot cookbook. If you’ve already ordered it, THANK YOU!!
To download your free gift, find your order number from your physical receipt from a bookstore, or check your email receipt if you purchased it online. All you have to do is enter your contact information and the transaction number from your receipt so that my publisher can verify your purchase, using the link below.
Once you have your receipt: Click here to redeem your gift.
In case you don’t already own an Instant Pot, I’m giving one away! One lucky winner will win the 6-quart DUO that I love and use most often.
- To enter the giveaway: Simply leave a comment below letting me know what kind of recipe you’d like to make in the Instant Pot. (It can be a recipe in the new book, on my blog, or something that you’d like me to work on for a future recipe.)
- For a bonus entry: Share a link to my new cookbook on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, or email it to a friend who might need some healthy Instant Pot recipes, and leave a comment here letting me know you’ve done it for your bonus entry.
Giveaway details: No purchase necessary. Due to shipping restrictions, this giveaway is open to residents in the USA only. Entries will be accepted until Sunday, September 16th at 11:59pm PST.
Thank you so much for supporting my new book. I hope you’ll love the recipes and all of the full-color photos for each one. I’m so happy with how beautifully it’s turned out!